SHOPPING WITH BIG GREEN.COM
- We are Big Green Locker Co. (“Big Green” “us” “we” “our”) registered in England and Wales with Company number 08729082. .
- You can order our service in the following ways:
- online via the website; or
- on site at a festival pitch in the UK
HOW A CONTRACT IS FORMED BETWEEN YOU AND BIG GREEN
When you place an order for a Product by using the website you are offering to buy it for the price shown on the website, subject to these Terms.
- Our online order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please take the time to read and check your order at each page of the order process.
- When you place your order online we will take payment as per clause. We will check service availability and contact you by email to confirm that your order has been accepted. This email is our acceptance of your order and will specify order details and confirm the price of the Products purchased.
- If the Product is not available we will decline your order and send to you an email explaining this and any payment made for the Products will be refunded in full.
- Please be aware that once the following takes place:
- you have successfully placed an order;
- we have accepted it; and
- it has been received by our system.
- we are unable to amend the order or details provided. Please note that this does not affect your right to cancel a contract in accordance with clause 11.9.
- You should print a copy of these Terms or save them to your computer for future reference.
- Big Green may cancel any contract between you and us and not supply Products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of Products at any time at its sole discretion. If we cancel your order, any payment made for the Products may be refunded in full.
- Each order that we accept will be a separate contract between you and us and each contract will be subject to these Terms.
- The price for each Product is shown on the website and includes relevant UK sales taxes (such as VAT) at the current rate.
- You must provide full and accurate payment details (e.g. credit card, debit card, PayPal or cash) at the point of submitting your order.
- We will take payment from your credit card, debit card, PayPal account or cash as soon as you place your order.
- We currently accept VISA, MasterCard, Visa Electron, Paypal, Cash.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, when paying by credit or debit card your details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the internet. Your credit card company may also carry out additional security checks to confirm it is you making the order. In the event your card is declined please contact your card issuer to authorise the transaction.
- All order details will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address if the name of the recipient of the order is different.
- Each hire must be followed by a £5 deposit being places on a security bag
- Each security bag contains the following: Your padlock, your phone charging cable and adapter, a lanyard, your accepted (abridged) Terms, Promotional material
- For the £5 deposit to be returned you must supply the security bag at the end of your hire period with all of the above items inside
- Returns without all items included will be rejected and your deposit will be kept
- Once payment has been processed and this agreement has been enters you undertake to observe the written and/or oral user instructions concerning the lockers and use of supplied lock. Failure to consent with this clause entitles us to terminate this contract and your service at our discretion
- We entitled to open any locker under our ownership. We may examine articles inside the locker to ensure.
- Items stored that in our opinion are hazardous, dangerous or could cause a nuisance, such as explosives, chemicals or perishable goods may be destroyed, removed or sold.
- You are entirely responsible at all times for all items inside your security locker.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage of items stored in lockers arising from lock failure, riots, vandalism, weather, locker accessed by others, combination accessed by others, theft, act of god or failure to collect the articles after use.
- We exclude our liability for loss unless willful act or gross negligence can be demonstrated by us.
- Should it be held by final legal decision that we are liable for any loss or damage, the maximum payment offered will not be more than £50 per locker hired
- Before taking the locker into use, you will ensure the locker is empty and clean and operates correctly (including door operation, lock operation and all phone charging elements are fully working including cables, adapters and other supplied articles). Should you find any items inside the locker, you must hand the items to the ticket office or a member of staff.
- Items stored in your locker must be collected during the indicated opening times and before the time limit for which custody has been agreed or for which the locker made available has expired.
- Failure to collect items within your agreed rental period will result in fees to be paid for your next period of hire, this period will be for the next 24 hours of hire
- Your entrance ticket will only become valid once all fees due have been paid in full.
- You must ensure to keep a record of your allocated locker, Big Green accept no responsibility for loss of goods through you forgetting your locker number.
- We are unable to open a locker unless you are able to verify your identity through our verification process, this includes: Gender, Phone Type, Initials, Locker Range Number / Row, wristband number
- If we are unable to verify your identity or locate your locker we will be unable to open an expected locker until the end of the festival.
- Any items left in lockers at the end of an event will be stored in lost property – Items will be stores for 6 months from the end of the event date, if items are unclaimed after 6 months through the form on www.big-green.co.uk we will destroy the items at our own cost
- Items claimed through Big Green Lost Property are subject to postage costs and an administration fee.
- We will replace any padlocks that are faulty for no fee
- If you loose your key but are able to verify your identity as per clause 3. Above we are able to remove the current padlock and supply a replacment, this is subject to a £10 admin fee
1. No refunds will be offered or given when lockers pre booked and paid for whether used or not.
2. Refunds are not given due to unforeseen circumstances including cancellation of the event
BIG GREEN LIABILITIES
- If we fail to comply with these Terms, we are responsible for loss or damage you suffer that is a foreseeable result of our breach of these Terms or our negligence, but we are not responsible for any loss or damage that is not foreseeable. Loss or damage is foreseeable if they are an obvious consequence of our breach or if they were contemplated by you and us at the time we entered into the contract.
- We only supply the Products for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Product for any commercial, business or re-sale purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity
- We do not in any way exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any breach of the terms implied by section 12 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (title and quiet possession);
- any breach of the terms implied by section 13 to 15 of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (description, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and samples); and
- defective products under the Consumer Protection Act 1987.
- Subject to clause , Big Green will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform or delay in performance of any obligation under a contract if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation internet outages, communications outages, industrial action, fire, flood, war or act of God.
- Except as provided above we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such terms are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
BIG GREEN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Big Green has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the Products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on the website or contact us for exact sizes.
- Big Green may revise these Terms from time to time. Any changes to our Terms will be notified on the website. You must check these Terms whenever you place an order with us.
- We may transfer our rights and obligations under a contract to another organisation, but this will not affect your rights or our obligations under these Terms.
- You may only transfer your rights or our obligations under these Terms to another person if we agree in writing.
- This contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms, whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
- If Big Green does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- Each of the paragraphs of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations.
- If we do waive a default by you, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
- In the event that any part of these Terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at Big Green’s option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties’ intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These Terms are governed by English law. This means a contract for the purchase of Products through Big Green.com and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it will be governed by English law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident of Northern Ireland you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland, and if you are a resident of Scotland, you may also bring proceedings in Scotland.
- All notices shall be given to us, by email or by post to our addresses provided at in clause 11.18.1 and 11.18.2.
- All notices sent by email will be deemed to have been received on the day that they are sent or, if sent on a national holiday in England or on a Saturday or Sunday, the next working day following the day on which the email was sent. All notices sent by post will be deemed to have been received 3 working days after the date of posting.
- If you would like help when ordering, information about a Product, a request for a Product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us by:
- post at Big Green, 74 Overstone Road, Sywell, Northants, NN8 4NBA